Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angry Readers

Oh my gosh, you gals crack me up!

Here is a hilarious comment I got this morning from Melanie:
"OK do all of your cyber friends need to band together for a road trip and do an intervention? If you need motivation I have glue dots just waiting on you, they are dusty but waiting patiently. If you are spending this time cleaning I need you to come to me! Think Kentucky and bring hefty bags.
Need inspiration?? How about me having to clean as I have nothing to punch? RETURN OH PUNCH FAIRY"

I was actually in the process of making an old cleaning lady (ME) when I read this - the Inspiration Fairy must have flickered past because she quickly morphed into

Angry Blog Reader

Hands on her hips, toe tapping, waiting for me to get on the job and create some new punch art!

I don't promise daily posts but I'll try to work in a little more frequent desk time and maybe we can get that Fairy to do her thing so Melanie's glue dots will not petrify.

Owl face, 5 petal flower shoes, scallop trim border punch for glasses - the rest is the usual stuff.

24 comments:

slbt17 said...

love it!
Sandra ltb

Amy Watson said...

This is hilarious! I love Angry Blog Reader!! :D

Mary said...

Actually she reminds me of an old grumpy math teacher I had in junior high (back before dinosaurs were around). :) Mary

Anonymous said...

She is fabulous! Glad to see the inspriation fairy in action.
Chris R.

Debbue said...

She looks just like me! How did you know???? =) Glad you're "back!"

Kim Jenkins said...

I was just getting to write the same thing - she looks likes me. You just crack me up. Please keep them coming.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Glad your back and not MIA!!! We all just miss your creativity!

Raven said...

This is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! So glad your back!

Anonymous said...

So Happy to see you back on line! j

Melanie said...

Oh SNAP ~ and she's back! There are just two things about this character.... a southern woman NEVER goes on camera without lipstick and my mama told me that southern women can't go gray!!

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...and I will also echo her sentimen.....PLEASE RETURN OH PUnch Art Fairy! I adore your work!

Susie

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you have punched again!!!!! I too have been waiting.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. You have been a part of my daily life for a long time and I have missed you. God has blessed you with such talent. Please bless us by sharing it again.
Patricia G.

Anonymous said...

So funny. Miss you. Sue G

Patrice H said...

HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOL OMGoodness she is too cute. Glad I stopped by to say hello

Anonymous said...

I just love her. Glad your back.This is the price you pay for being creative.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute, but my hair is brown, LOL
So glad you are feeling better. and that old punch fairy is coming back around more often
Susan in KY

Queenie Jeannie said...

OK, that is just plain funny!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back! Love Angry Blog Reader and your punch art. Please keep them coming!

zuziqu said...

I was so glad to see you had a new post on your blog. I love your angry blog reader - and yes, she could have been me. Glad to see you back. Sue

Anonymous said...

Or is that you, telling us not to bug you? alene

Sharri C said...

We just miss you! I love this!

Vicky said...

My sentiments exactly!! Missed you!