Monday, March 15, 2010

Help Finding Animals

Barbara Diane (faithful reader and commenter) pointed out that I had punched about 50 animals to date. 

I realized it might be hard for you all to find what you need (since I tend to blather with most posts).

Because I love you, I decided to make a little summary.  Click on the critter you are looking for and it will magically take you to that post!

I split the list into Birds and Not Birds (who knew I liked birds this much? - not me - until I saw this list)

This post will be kept current as I add new animals and critters. If you find a bad link please let me know. Thanks, Ellen.



Birds
Bird
Cardinal
Cardinals (tiny)
Chicken
Chicken (in pot pie)
Crow
Crow in glasses
Daffy Duck
Donald Duck
Duck with Umbrella
Dressed in winter gear
Flamingo
French Hens (3)
Goose (Mother Goose)
Hummingbird
Nurse Owl
Ostrich
Owl (scroll to bottom of post)
Pelican
Penquin
Penguin dancing
Penquin in top hat
Penguin walking on "icebergs"
Realistic Birds (guest puncher)
Road Runner
Rooster
Rubber Duck
Spring Chicken (playing baseball)
Stork Head
Trick or Treating
Turkey
Another Turkey
Tropical Bird
Tweety
Woodstock


Not Birds
Barney - purple dinosaur
Bear - Yogi
Bear - Pooh
Bookworm
Bunny (Bugs look alike)
Camel
Cat face
Cat - holding wine glass
Cat (fat)
Cat (Garfield)
Cat (Felix)
Cat in the Hat
Chipmunks
Cow
Coyote
Dog - Holding something in mouth
Dog - Big Face Mutt
Dog - Dachshund
Dog - Dachshund on a bun
Dog - Droopy
Dog - Hound Dog crying all the time
Dog - Lhasa Apso puppy
Dog - Max (from Grinch)
Dog - Odie
Dog - puppy - first punch project
Dog - Scooby Doo
Dog - Simple puppy
Dog - Snoopy
Dog - Another Snoopy
Dog - Schanauzer/Terrier
Dog - (swap eating)
Dog - With glasses
Dog - Underdog
Dog - Bull dog
Donkey
Donkey - Eeyore
Dragon
Elephant
Fish
Frogs
Frog - Fat
Giraffe
Goat
Ground Hog
Another Ground Hog
Horse
Inchworm
Jellyfish
Longhorn
Mice - Albert Micestein
Mice - Bride and Groom
Mice - Cooking (stirring)
Mice - Elvis
Mice - Pilgrim
Mice - Santa
Mice - Skiing (mouse tutorial here)
Monkeys
Moose
Owl as Chef
Panda
Panther (Pink Panther)
Pig
Pig (in a dress)
Pig (Piglet)
Polar Bear
Polar Bear holding gift
Polar Bear relaxing
Rabbit (from Pooh)
Rabbit - Wiry White Hare
Reindeer
Reindeer on skates
Another Reindeer
Shark
Squirrel (kinda)
Taz
THING 2
Tigger and Tigger
Turtle
Another Turtle

11 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks so much for doing this, you're soooo good to us.

Vicky said...

Thanks so very, very much for doing that.
As well as thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!!

Vicky

Kristi said...

You rock!

Stef H said...

you're the best!

Patricia Gessner said...

Thank you Ellen. I love that you did this. I will make use of it for sure.
Patricia

Gaby said...

Hi Ellen,

what a great idea. And thanks so much for all the work you put behind this, just for us.

Hugs
Gaby

Scrapin Mel said...

I just love all your punch art....thanks so much for sharing your talents....Mel

Whimcees said...

and . . . . 17 Pointy Chin People, 68 Punch Folk, 12 Santas, 9 Snowman, 1 partial punch art (which I love!) . . . . well, you get the picture!

You are one amazing talent! :<) Love Ya!

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Sharkas said...

HAHAHA! NOW who likes birds? And you thought I was the crazy one, lol.

These are all awesome, as are you, my friend.

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

I was directed to your site by my daqughter. I absolutely love it!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

You are amazing!! Thank you!!! :)