Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In the meantime...

I have two Santas in work - and they will be posted this week.  Too late for you card-makers (sorry) but ahead of schedule for you scrapbookers (Way to go, Ellen!)

In the meantime, while I'm fine tuning their awesomeness, please RUN (or quickly click on THIS link) and check out the owls that Barbara Diane has created for the 12 Days of Christmas.  My fave so far is the 6th day HERE but they are all darling so check the previous days and the ones that follow for some great idea to dress the Stampin' Up! Owl.

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

too late fir card makers?!? You mean I should be done by now?
Enjoy!
Sandra

Whimcees said...

Hello!

What a lovely surprise to see this link! Thank you Ellen! You are a good friend! The little guys on the sixth day are my favorites too!

Wishing you a great day today! You have brought me a smile this morning! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane