Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Set Sail

I have not taking up sailing - I am not a water girl.

I prefer my water in the tub.

Or lapping against my toes in the sand.

But deeper than my head is not my thing.

Don't like the lake, don't like to fish from a boat, don't want to canoe.

I'm willing to test out a huge cruise ship however.   (Honey, are you reading this?)


The life preserver and anchor were made for my friend Eileen the glitter queen.  She was making the CUTEST sailing scrapbook for a friend and needed a few extra embellishments.  I had to leave before she finished but she PROMISED to take pictures.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

love these! We did a cruise 4 years ago! Heavenly!!! you'll love it too! Hope he was listening!!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

These are awesome, I need to take a cruise, so that I can use these.

hugs,