Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh yeah, I'm hooked


MDS ROCKS!!!

And with MDS (my digital studio) I have all the retired SU colors to work with - Blush Blossom (title) is so perfect for beach scenes.  These ocean photos are from our San Diego trip last summer.

AND with MDS you can make a change in SECONDS that would be very time consuming "in real paper" time

For example, first I made this:


Then I decided it was too much of ONE COLOR, so in less than one minute I changed it to this:


I LOVE MDS!!!!

yeah yeah yeah, I have some punch art in work for you - but right now it is more fun to play with my "new" toy  (don't let any punches read that - it might hurt their feelings)

4 comments:

Gaby said...

I really love your layouts. And I wouldn't mind at all to see many more.

Have a great day.

Unknown said...

those layouts are amazing ellen! i love them! i can't wait until it gets brought out here in oz...drums fingers impatiently lol

Anonymous said...

These are just lovely. I to love MDS and am hooked -- you can take the work anywhere you are. I have three scrapbooks in MDS since December and am well into my fourth.

Jackie Barfield said...

These are incredible!!!! I love the actual pictures you took! The giraffe is my favorite animal (Besides a turtle). LOL.