Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tag Swap Results

We did a tag swap at our meeting Monday night - and since we were planning on these being for personal use we didn't limit our supplies to SU only (although mine were all SU). 

I swapped the Snowman in the Moon tag and the Peppermint tag (with the ribbon choice corrected) and this tag:

I LOVE THIS SNOWMAN!  He is on our family cards this year too - simple and easy to mass produce but still just as cute as could be!




Here are the tags I received from the swap:


And here are the closeups:
first by Eileen Flannery (it opens)



Now 3 by Becky Adams







and 3 by Jenifer Lange






Aren't they all wonderful?  I'm sure you can glean an idea or two (or three) from these! 

9 comments:

Jessie said...

What a great collection of tags! Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

WoW! These are awesome! I wish our group did more swaps! I think we should do a Christmas Tag swap at VC this year.

Have a great day!

hugs,

Christine said...

Can you make a fedex man elf? We don't get our deliveries using UPS since last year and I would love to reward my delivery guy with a cute lil' elf as well... thank you!

Ellen Kemper said...

Christine, I think it would just be a matter of using the right colors for FedEx - The style clothing is pretty much the same, at least what I can remember from the few FEDEX deliveries I've gotten. I don't know what else you could change.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 11. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Carey said...

I just love looking at your blog. There are so many awesome ideas. I am here because of the LNStampers. (OK, not really I visit you all the time but I am also a LNS member). Roscoe says Merry Christmas and when are you going to make a swap eating dog punch?

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Wanda in NC said...

Oh I love these tags Ellen - even those that you referred us too. Great job! I love snowmen!

Unknown said...

Love the snowman tag. I've GOT to make one for my daughter's gift!

Kathy Janicki www.sassystamper.blogspot.com said...

LOVE the snowman tag! I think that you are my inspiration for all things punched!
Thanks!

Kathy