So the baby steps continue... I took the first baby step face again and instead of making her a baker - I made her a blond...
This hair looks like one of kiddo's best friends, who happened to be in my kitchen at the time of creation so I asked her what she would like to be and she answered "Artist, artist with a green smock".
Just a few minutes later I had this done so I guess I am starting to find my groove. I just need the I-fairy to find her way home and we'll be totally back in business!
Face, Neck and Hair info - HERE - from 2 or 3 posts ago (I added another scallop oval behind her head to fill in the hair totally)
Beret - small oval and slot punch (slot is retired, use a tiny scrap)
Smock - half a medium oval at the top, wide oval trimmed (diagonally on each side) draw on the "gathers"
Sleeves - wide heart to heart
Hands - itty bitty circle at ends of modern label
Palette - medium oval trimmed in, standard hole punch paint spots
Brush - tip of one of the Blossom Petals and word window on edge of paper