Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Digi Punch Art

Well, it is punch art - that is a small step back to normalcy...

To make his hat I took the largest arrow punch (not retired in MDS) and stretched it sideways.  Ha, can't do that with paper punches can I?  Added the arm stamp from All in the Family as the tassel.  Too Easy!

Don't know why I can't get punching - I think the Inspiration Fairy may be on a long vacation...

I keep on scrapping in MDS

I could show you TONS of pages but I think you'd be bored.

But here is one more

I saved this at a "lower" quality jpeg and the background paper looks weird - it is really a grid design.  This sketch was from Alesha Walls.  She is issuing a sketch every day this month - I'm going to attempt them all.  We will see what I do that is worth sharing with you.

No comments: