Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Honest Snowman

I commented a few days back that I live in the "land of little snow" and that got me thinking about what most of our snowmen have looked like...




Oue snow (the few times we get some to stick) is almost always gone by the next day and the snowmen are reduced to melting piles.  And the piles are not pure white, they have plenty of dead grass rolled up in them.  But snowmen are so magical, they can look good even when they are melting.  Snowmen just make you smile whatever their shape!



Ribbon is from my stash and was chosen to represent the brown grass in the yard this time of year.  And the sentiment was computer generated.


Obviously I was undecided on hats...

4 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

OMG! How cute! I think I like him the best. If we did have a snowman in Florida, I'm sure he would look alot like this. You always make me smile. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

very cute...as ever you have another winner....i just wonder if the last snowman needs another little bobble or pom pom on the top of his hat? Not sure. Just a thought.

Jessie said...

Very cute :)

Wanda in NC said...

Oh Ellen, I must copy this one - who needs Cold Play, when you have punches. I guess I'll have to sell Cold Play. LOL