Monday, December 28, 2009

More White Beards - Sneezy

I am not good on sending get well cards.  I have good intentions but by the time I get around to making the card AND getting it mailed... friends have long since recovered.  The solution?  Have some cards ready to use.  Yeah, I know, you have probably been doing that for years but sometimes I'm a little behind in the smart department.

But now that I have some cute little dwarfs punched (with names like Sneezy and Doc) I think I can get excited about have those get well cards ready to roll.

But I'm not in the card mood today so I have to do something else.  I think I'm going to make a basket of dwarf themed things to drop off when someone is under the weather.  And the first is :  "For when you are Sneezy"





Here is the how to for Sneezy


Hat - large oval and 1/2 large oval hole in apricot appeal
Face - 1.25 circle. large oval, heart to heart and leaf from Two Step Bird in blush blossom
Eyes - small heart in white, standard hole punch in black
Beard - circle scallop
NOTE  = Small Heart and Two Step Bird are available from SU on January 5
Trim as shown below:
(use wide oval to trim around 1/2 large oval hole)

Sponge with bravo burgundy and add a couple of pen lines as shown





I have ideas for some of our other dwarfs - but college girl is still in town - will post soon

7 comments:

CarrieNixon said...

Amazing! Soooo "bang on" for the replication.. is that a word? You know what I mean. I'll have to try him. ;)

Happy New Year!

Carey said...

Achoo, achoo. Oh I think I am coming down with a cold. Does that mean you will send this to me. Ha ha, just kidding. You are so wonderfully creative. I love your ideas and creations.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Creations by Patti said...

A Fabulous use of Sneezy!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with Grumpy....ha ha

Linda Callahan said...

Better do the happy one while college girl is still around - I was always grumpy when my kids left! I await the rest of the series - love the first one!!

Wanda in NC said...

Oh, I love your Sneezy - he's darling - great idea. Oh, I'm so glad you got a white christmas this year. congratulations girl!

Leighbug said...

I LOVE everything you do!!! you are just so talented...could you send me some of that.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

too cute, and on a Kleenex box. Perfect!

Hugs to you, and to college girl.