But then, a thin guy in a suit with a pointed chin brought Conan O'Brian to mind. I had to get him on paper so I could get him out of my brain (I'm more of a Jay Leno girl), so I made this guy...
Why do you need a Conan? Well, you might have gone to his show (Jenifer) or he might be the main thing your son wanted to see when you went to New York (Jenifer) or you might have a secret crush on him (?) or you might want to do a BOM page about your sense of humor. My job is to follow the I-Fairy's lead, what you do with these ideas is your problem.
I will probably wind up changing him slightly and using him as my hubby - a thin man who wears a suit but different hair. (Way different)
- Conan's hair is the curly label punch (cut) with the 1 inch punch punched into it - near his face.
- Shoes are biggest heart from Heart to Heart punch (trimmed)
- Arms and legs are small oval hole with wide oval punched around it.
- Shirt collar is smallest heart in Heart to Heart punch (2).
- Tie is the smallest arrow in My Way punch (trimmed).
- Body is wide oval.
Isn't it a shame that poor Conan has to wear the same shoes as the hobo? Maybe it is time for some shopping.
Avoid this blog for a couple of days if you don't like the pointy chin men - I have at least two more ideas coming up. Unlike these, the next two might actually be useful. You are getting them in the order I "thunk" them up - not in order of usefulness.
Men in Black?