Well, of course I had to copy it and "ellen-ize" it (which means cartoon it up - because I just can't seem to do "serious"). Here is my version:
- Head/body - Ornament Punch (how long is that punch going to keep showing up in my stuff?)
- Wings and Tail - 1 scallop circle punch - re-punched with 1 inch circle so that 3 scallops are showing. I got both wings from one scallop and a left over piece is the tail.
- Eyes - heart to heart punch - marker for blacks
- Beak - one petal from the 5 petal flower, trimmed
- Black face - square from trimmer
- Snowflake - snowflake punch
Obviously with a real branch from the yard, this in not the best card for sending through the mail - but you could easily freehand a branch from paper, make a branch with ribbon, OR instead of a card, use this idea for gift tags. How about using it with gifts of birdseed for your bird watching friends or neighbors?