Saturday, February 19, 2011

Faster than a Speeding Bullet

Who is faster than a speeding bullet?  That would be Batman! 

He is also able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (if memory serves me right). 

I can't leap tall buildings, but I was faster than a speeding bullet to type this post when I saw the BATMAN Anita punched.  AMAZING!!!!!!!!! 

Anita is the mother of Lucia at Ink Me Baby One More Time.  I've sent you to her blog at least a dozen times - Much Good Stuff there.  The direct link to Batman is HERE.  And from Lucia's post it sounds like there are more heroes to come.  WOO HOO.  Go Anita!

6 comments:

Patrice H said...

Hi There, Wow her Batman was amazing! Thanks for the hot tip. You have been busy too my friend! And Eileens Boats are fantastic. I love artists!

Nancy Johnson said...

The Batman card is really cute. I have a few grandsons that would appreciate it. Superman is the one who's faster than a speeding bullet, though.

Mary said...

Umm, I think that is Superman that is faster than a speeding bullet and can leap tall building in a single bound, I'm a child of the 50's and we know our tv heros...lol! Mary

Cindy said...

Yes, Mary you are right. It definitely Superman and not Batman. But we still LOVE you Ellen!

Created by Kath said...

I'm with Mary on it being superman :) wasn't batman the dark knight. Anyway it was fun seeing batman in punches, thanks for sharing.

Ellen Kemper said...

Of course it is SUPERMAN not Batman. That is what hurrying gets you. I wrote and scheduled this post as I was heading out of town.

Sorry for the goof, but you gotta admit, Anita's batman was Amazing!