Friday, February 4, 2011

Not the Dallas Cowboys...

Ha, you'd never know it by all the hoopla the Super Bowl is getting around here but another big event is going on in North Texas right now - the Stock Show and Rodeo in Ft. Worth

In honor of that, I made a little cowboy...


Hat - large oval and the very "top" part of butterfly in brown - word window in red
All the rest is the usual stuff

Belt buckle is brushed silver paper, embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and strategically punched with the medium oval. 

Yes, this belt buckle is proportioned correctly - they wear them BIG - this IS Texas!

8 comments:

slbt17 said...

what fun!
Sandra ltb

Kristine said...

My husband is from Tulsa. That buckle made me spew DP out my nose because it is so dang true! Keep 'em comin' Ellen. (And if you decide to do a Dallas Cowboy one too he would be over the moon in heaven on his birthday).

Gwen Howard said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love it. Like your new blog look too!

Anonymous said...

Yee Haw!!!

Debbie Kissel said...

This guy is ADORABLE and the belt buckle is great!

DebbieKissel

Kristi said...

How CUTE! My husband and daughter go to the Denver stock show every year and I'm going to use this guy on a scrapbook page for them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Knuppe Family said...

I love this cowboy!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am raising two little cowboys here in SD and so I will be sure to try and recreate this cowboy for their scrapbook pages. I love him!! And I love your blog!! You amaze me! Thanks so much!!!

Carrie Rhoades said...

That is the cutest cowboy! I love it, and can see a little cowgirl in his future!