Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Awards

Sharon Field gave me this award with these instructions:
  1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. The hardest part, of course is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!!

I'm gonna break the chain (is that unlucky?)

I did want you all to see the pretty flower and go check out Sharon's blog - I have gotten so many great ideas from Sharon.  But she is right - #5 is just too hard to do.

And last month I won this award from Diana at Stamping Moon.

These were her instructions
  1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
  2. Copy &  paste the award to your blog.
  3. Link to the person sending you the award.
  4. List 7 things about yourself.
  5. Nominate 7 bloggers to present the award to.
  6. Link to this posting on your blog.
  7. Notify the 7 people you nominate by leaving a comment on their blog.
And I delayed posting because of #5 again.

I'm really glad she gave me the award because I didn't know about her blog and now I'm a subscriber!

If you feel "Sunshiny" or "Kreativ" grab one of the awards for yourself and really follow the rules. 

I appreciate the awards - I really do!  But just like chain letters, I am not continuing them.

Who knew I was such a "rule breaker"?

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

LOL Ellen... I actually considered breaking the chain too.. awards are time consuming too! You go girl!