Friday, April 2, 2010

Mother Goose

This was from my lake house weekend and I neglected to write this one down, but here is most of it:
Hat  - wide oval, designer label
Head - oval double punched
Neck - modern label
Body - 1.75 circle trimmed flat on back
Wings - Scallop square repunched with oval
Feet - I can't remember Full heart maybe? trimmed by hand then repunched modern label
Beak - small oval, piece of oval
Inside mouth - word window
Eyes - word window repunched to get circles (like Betty Boop)
Glasses - standard hole punch, slot
Apron - circle trimmed
Bow at waist and neck - you figure it out - you can do it!
Book - by hand

Now, if we have Mother Goose, I think we might need some Nursery Rhyme characters...  any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has to be humptey dumptey...

Unknown said...

How about the dish running away with the spoon?

Anonymous said...

this is nice
i need a help, i new in you page
and i dont know what is
standar punch
1.25
1.50
1.75 wich one is in stampin up punches
sorry for my english
im from puerto rico
thanks for the link
god bless you
maria

Ellen Kemper said...

When I say standard hole punch I am talking about the little hand held kind that you use to punch holes in paper to add to a binder. SU doesn't sell this size.

SU sells .5, .75, 1, 1.25, 1 3/8, 1.75 inches