Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrapping Vroom Vroom

Sorry Punch Fans - it is a scrapbook day on the blog.  And I am recycling a past punch project.

Remember Boss on a Motorcycle?  I rebuilt his bike for a scrapbook page...


I made this for a scrap-lift challenge on Challenge Masters.  The page I was lifting was by Mandy Dodd  - a fabulous layout and great fun to borrow from!

I originally was going to have a goofy character on this bike but decided it would take away from the goofy characters in the photos.

I printed the title on my computer (well, actually on my printer but you knew what I meant).  I opened PAINT - filled a rectangle with black - added my text in white then printed on white paper.  Easy Peasy. 


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Great layout! Love the colors and the punch art is perfect!