Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Look what was on my desk this morning!
Look that my desk was clean enough to set something on it! 

I have been a cleaning out/cleaning up fool this week which is why I haven't had  many posts.  Still some scrapping stuff to weed through but I'm planning some punch time this afternoon (after hubby hops a plane).

I think breakfast will be a taquito at What-a-burger (Texas chain).  Lunch at my fave Tex Mex.  And for dinner I'll send 'Kid still at Home' out for a Pizza.  You can tell I don't require fine dining on "my" day - just NO COOKING!

Happy Mothers Day!  Hope you are pampered too!!

5 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

WOWZIE! These are gorgeous!!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Happy Mother's Day Ellen! Wishing you a wonderful day! The flowers are so beautiful! You are a loved woman!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

RedGem said...

Wow, they are beautiful and you are so lucky! I'm originally from Corpus Christi and I 'loved' going to What-a-burger... wish it was here in VA... have fun!

Loni said...

Oh my those are pretty and the vase is gorgeous too.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Gorgeous Vase and Flowers!

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. Congrats on your award, lol.

oh, and we have What-a-Burger here in Florida, too. Not as many as we used to, but there are still a few around.

hugs,