Friday, May 7, 2010

Pink Leggo

Most of the time my projects have a looooooooooooong list of punches. Today I have a project that requires ONE punch and just a tiny bit of easy trimming.

Yes, I know you have seen flamingos from punches before - but this is a little different look and seriously - this is nothing but the two step bird punch.




Body - bird with beak trimmed off

Neck and Legs - branch with all but the end leaf cut off

Head and Beak - wing



Ta da! Flamingo or Pink Leggo as my girls used to call them....

11 comments:

maryp said...

oh, oh,, oh, you've done it again! .... but 'pink leggo' will be forever in my vocabulary.

Patricia Gessner said...

I love the "pink leggo". Isn't it fun remembering the cute things our children said?

Carol Ric said...

So adorable! thanks for sharing all your great ideas.

Gail said...

Oh, I think that might be my FAVORITE punchie yet!!! My dad is a nut who loves to put all kinds of tacky flamingos in his yard, around the house & on the back porch just to annoy his live-in-ex-wife-now-girlfriend :) He has some made of plastic, some wood, some coconuts, etc. Now I'll have to make him one out of PAPER! Woohoo!!!

Carol said...

Brilliant, love it! lol and such clever use of the bird punch. I shall definately be using him in my cards etc.

CORSAI57 said...

Oh my goodness just perfect thank you for sharing

Kelly said...

Ellen, you've done it again. This is great!

Kelly said...

Ellen, you've done it again. This is great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!
Jeria

Linda Rodenberg said...

This is just toooooo cute!!! I have to make one (case it of course)...WOW!!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Ok, the best yet, puts my pink lego to shame, lol. I NEED to do this one, used to be my nickname. Long story.

hugs