Friday, May 14, 2010

WHAT?

I am so sorry I haven't punched anything for you all in the last couple of days.  I have spent plenty of time with paper and punches but I'm working on non-blog items.  'WHAT!' you exclaim, 'YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS BLOG?' Yes, it is true.  I am unfaithful to the blog occasionally and actually craft things that you will never see here.  Shameful I know.  Begging your forgiveness.....

As part of my remorse, I am giving you a link to another great project - an item that I have attempted but set aside in the round failure bin next to my desk.  Look HERE - Rachel Capps punched a fabulous guitar and she has a tutorial WAY more detailed than the ones I give you all - don't get too spoiled with her post. She also has a fabulous "bat man belt" for those of you with superhero needs.

I will have a post for you tomorrow.  I'm participating in my first "blog hop".

4 comments:

Created by Kath said...

I love visiting your blog! Not only for the great ideas but because you make me laugh and that is such a nice way to start a day. Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

i missssssssssssssss youuuuuuuu :)

let me tell you , before im ready for my job i coming here to see what is your new post, and then i call my
hubby, and this is what all way say..
!omg you have to see this, and he
running to see what you do :)
and all this day , he ask me in the morning , hey mom nothing to day?
and i say ,,,,, :( nooooooooo i dont know what happen. i miss herrr
well this is my story , jajajja
i dont know you , but i love you
you make my day every morning before i go to my job.
hugggg
and God bless you.
maria

Ellen Kemper said...

Maria and Kath, you are too sweet! I'm so happy you gals start your day with my blog.

Tracy said...

Good luck with the blog hop! I just did my first on a couple weeks ago. Exciting!!!