Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Set to Serve Love


The title of this post includes every detail I know about tennis.  But I have received NUMEROUS requests for a punched tennis player so .... here ya go punch fans










While I consider this a woman it is almost a unisex player.  The hair is the new COG punch  (makes me think of short dread locks)

Change the hair and make a smaller nose to make her more feminine.
Fatten the belly or lengthen the shirt a bit and you'll have a man.

To make the tennis player:
Head - 1.25 inch circle
Nose - wing from two step bird
Mouth - piece of small oval, draw on teeth
Hair - Cog
Neck - My way arrow
Body - word window
Shirt - 1 inch circle, trimmed flat at belly, snipped with small star for neck
Sleeves - ends of word window
Arms  - oval ring from large oval around small oval hole
hands - 1/2 inch circle at end of modern label
Shorts - 1/2 butterfly punch trimmed at leg holes
legs - wide heart from Heart to Heart next to the hole from that same heart
Shoes - butterfly re-trimmed with small oval
Racket - ring from large oval around small oval hole  and strip for handle and retired canvas background stamp on oval for strings
Ball - 1/2 inch circle - draw on white line

6 comments:

Loni said...

Cute 'cause Mary will need a Tennis Boy

lifesabeach32940 said...

You never cease to amaze me. I LOVE IT!! Wow, you are one creative lady!! :)

Migdalia said...

LOL How cute! Luv it!

Patricia Gessner said...

I am so happy to see this!!!! My daughter and her husband and their son, too all play tennis. Guess who's going to receive customized cards.

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Wow, this is great!

Terri said...

Ellen - thanks for the tennis lady - I'm one of the many that requested this - I love it and will use it alot!