Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back on the Beach - Guest Puncher, Joan Hargrove

Remember Joan Hargrove?  She was the guest puncher that brought us the Nun and Priest a few months back.  Well, that wasn't all she sent me - I have been holding out on y'all.  She had a couple more great ideas. 

Joan took my butterfly blog babe and had her face the other direction.  Then she added two more girls for a trio of beach babes. 


How cute is that?   Don't answer, I already know that it is darling!  Joan is one clever girl.  I just held up on sharing because this is a summer theme - perfect for Memorial Day Weekend and the unofficial start of summer.

Tune in next time to see what I did with Joan's back of a butterfly blog babe idea.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This idea is way cute...Joan and Ellen you both rock!!!

Whimcees said...

Joan is one creative paper puncher! The "ladies" are great! Can't wait to see your version! :<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Ellen Kemper said...

I just got an email from Joan and she reminded me that these represent her and her two sisters!

Isn't that fun? Which one would you be?

Unknown said...

hey thanks for popping by and sending me your way. i can't believe i have not seen your stuff before-it is very very cool!

jo.joanella@gmail.com said...

Don't ya' just love Joan? One smart cookie. I really love everything she creates. I wish I had her imagination. She is pure gold!!!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Aw, this is cute. Love them from the back, reminds me of when my son was in Little school and they got spared up with a special teacher. He wanted the one with the "back hair" it took us awhile to realize it was the cute little senior with the long blond hair down to her waist. Too cute!

hugs,