Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In another galaxy on another blog....

Despite the quick creation of the school bus, I am at a lull in punch creativity - several things in work but nothing has reached the sharing point.

But to keep you busy while I punch, I am going to point you in the direction of another galaxy - Monica Steele has a "newish" blog and she has some really cute Star Wars characters on this post.  She doesn't have directions but these characters are not super complex so you can probably copy them without too much difficulty. 

And if you are a Star Wars fan (or love one) you WILL want to copy what Monica has come up with.  Go check it out!

4 comments:

Demi said...

Love your clever punch art. I've used many of them on cards.
Any thoughts on a bull or bull rider? My 15 year old grandson rides bulls in competition.

Ellen Kemper said...

To date, my thoughts on bulls have been "avoid at all cost".

I will put "bull" in the brain and see what comes out.

Hopefully it will be better than what often comes out of bulls....

Gail said...

thanks for the link to Monica's Star Wars characters! I'll definitely be CASEing these for hubby's 40th bday & nephew's 10th bday. How funny is it that the 40-year-old & 10-year-old are "into" the same thing?!? Or how sad? You be the judge :)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Those are really cute, Ellen, thanks for sending us her way.

hugs,