Friday, May 28, 2010

Guest Puncher - Pam Findlay

I can only claim a little inspirational credit for this one...

Pam Findlay needed a card for her daughter's tennis coach so she combined my Opening Day baseball with Set to Serve Love tennis player.

I love her idea to combine these two characters and I LOVE her idea to use my FAVE embossing folder (new Square Lattice)  for the strings on the racket.

She reports that her daughter wasn't that crazy about this because she wanted a spinner card.  Oh well, can't please everyone, can we?  The rest of the team loved it.

Great job Pam!  Thanks for sharing your improvements.

How about you?  Have you fixed, combined, altered or improved some of my ideas?  I'd sure love to see what you have done...  You know where to find me!

3 comments:

RedGem said...

Wow, great adaption of a great creation. Although I have created several of your characters I have only made minor additions. For instance for Easter I added a band with bunny ears to Tweety Bird's head. I enjoy your blog, tks for sharing!

Loni said...

OMG, toooooooo cute... now you just need to do the Male version to that Mary can have one for Tennis Boy.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

too cute. Love the tennis racket with the lattice die.

hugs