Friday, March 26, 2010

I found y'all some help

I found some help for you punch addicts.

No, it isn't a 12 step program.

I found another puncher/blogger that wants a challenge.  Several of you have made requests of me and I have either failed miserably or not gotten around to your project (yet).  So check out this clever puncher and see if she can help you out.  Ryn Scraps

She has done several things I've never tried - and her version of Marvin the Martian is super cute!

Check it out and leave her some comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much to love here Ellen! He is the cutest! You've thought of everything...the spatula and oven mitt are so cute!
Pam Going Postal

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Thank you for the link to this very talented woman's blog! I hope that she receives many requests for her challenge and finds many new followers!

Barbara Diane