Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks dear followers!

Thank you,  Thank you, Thank you Dear Followers!

Do you ever set silly goals for yourself?

Like:
Can I vacuum this house in less than 12 minutes? 
Can I make it until noon without an M&M? 
Can I run one more errand before I get in the car pool line?

When this little blog started gaining in readership I set a little goal for myself.  Could I get as many followers as the almighty - my humor idol - Jan Tink? 

Oh, I know I'll never have as many readers, she has a bazillion people with email subscriptions but her "follower" list looked achievable and TA DAH!  Today, I got the 193rd person brave enough to publicly say that they read this stuff - which for TODAY - ties me with the FAMOUS and so wonderful Jan Tink.

I'll be grinning all day long!

Thanks for coming by ladies and thanks for "following" - you make me smile!
And it is 11:03 am and I haven't had an M&M yet...

10 comments:

Gaby said...

Congratulation for reaching your goal.

If I were not a follower already, I would have helped you to beat the record. *wink*

Hugs
Gaby

Anonymous said...

I love to look at your site. You are very talented. I check it everyday as I can't wait to see what new punch item you have created. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

Really pleased for you...even though I don't always leave you a comment I am a faithful follower...I love stopping by each day to see what gem you have dreamed up overnight...love the new blog layout, although I do find the yellow background a bit hard on my eyes and it also dulls some of your pictures...but that's probably just me!

Sara

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love coming to your blog each day! Yours is in my top 5, and I check ALOT of blogs. You are awesome! Keep it up!

Gail from Wyoming

Vicki said...

Way to go! Congrats! Not surprising, tho', as your work is AWESOME! Blessings to you!

marybb said...

I finally signed up today as one of your followers! I'm so glad I could help!!! Yay!!!

You've also been inspiring me to get my blog started, something about which I have thought and thought for a long time! Thank you!

And yes, I will share my punch stuff with you - working on it! :)

Whimcees said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It has been a joy to see your blog and followers grow!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Congrats! You know we love you, that's why we keep coming back.....oh, and also the punch art, but that's just icing on the cake

hugs,

JanTink said...

Oh, darn it...I guess I had better see about getting my lead back! ;-) Congrats!

Carrie Rhoades said...

You are a rock star in my book! Yes, JanTink is in my google reader, but what would I do with out my daily Ellen Kemper punch art fix? Can I make it till noon with out checking your blog? That is the question! BTW - Love Yogi, going on a pic-a-nic tomorrow in his honor!