Friday, February 26, 2010

America's Pastime

About a month ago, Ellen (great name!) Williams made some requests... a pizza (which I will probably never do - because I've seen them done already and have nothing new to contribute, sorry!) and baseball anything - player, field, equipment - she isn't picky.

So, while some of you have been waiting even longer for your "punch needs", Ellen (great name!) got Charlie Brown on the mound AND she gets this knock kneed batter too.  I'm not playing favorites just because she has an awesome name - this is just what the I-fairy chose to bless us with.

Obviously this layout is only just begun (humming a Carpenter's song now... "we've only just begun   to live... white lace and promises, a kiss for luck and we're on our way"...)  Ummm.... I mean "take me out to the ball game - take me out with the crowd!"


5 comments:

DebbieKissel said...

I stumbled on your blog because I love punch art on cards and my SU demonstrator loves me. I am working on my punch collection and truly cant wait every day to see what you have done next. LOVE all you do! Thanks for sharing

Ruby said...

Wow, love the baseball character, can I say you've hit another home-run! Is he a Texas Ranger?

Inking Idaho said...

Love him! I love all the character you add to your little works of art! Very well done!

Anonymous said...

He's great -especially love the nose and the smile! FUN!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Casey at the bat! Love him! And, I love that Carpenter's song! Once again, perfect punching!