Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Complete Valentine Swap

My completed swap for my Hot Swappin Mamas group.
Mailbox from yesterday's post...
and the last element was simple...
I made the large heart with the Big Shot die - Hearts and Brackets
Arrow is 1/4 inch by 4.25 inch strip, Full Heart and Photo Corner punches
Heart to Heart punch in pink

Simple enough for anyone - as long as you have the punches, right?

I cheated on my swap colors and made Cupid with a blush blossom body (not on the approved list)  I think he is so cute that they won't care.  I'll let you know if I get in trouble.

3 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

I love this Ellen. I can't wait each morning to see what you have made. I just love your creations and would comment each time but think you'd tire of that and I would just be redundant. Love, love, love your creativity. Can't say it enough! Thank you for sharing.
Patricia

CarrieNixon said...

Cutie lil bum!

Maybe you should have challenges. Using certain punches (or comprimising), color... I dunno. Do many people send pics of what they have done from your ideas? Good way to get feedback. I'm too lazy to search for them. BUT, if they were on your blog, that would be a different story! :)

I'm so bossy, aren't I? :)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I can't wait to get these and start playing with them. My tiles are on my blog this morning, if you want to check them out. This little Cupid is the only reason I joined this month, lol. I'm so busy lately, I don't have time to breath, but I managed to finish them and get them in the mail yesterday.

Hugs,