Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easy Baby Punch Art

Yesterday's baby was pretty easy punching but today I'll show you the easiest baby punch art ever. 

I suspect most of you have these punches
Small Oval
Word Window
Corner Rounder

So when you need a baby item and you have no baby stamps you can make this....

The vellum rectangle is 1.5 inches wide and however long/tall you want your bottle (approx 2 inches).  I scored a couple of lines to add interest and rounded the corners.  The nipple is the small oval and tip of a word window - the bottle rim is the word window - so so easy!

Of course you can do the bottle in white or a color and stamp on that if you like.

This is a part of a gift scrapbook page I'm working on - unfinished now so this is all you get to see - but I wanted to post the idea while I was on a baby theme.

ANOTHER PUNCH BOTTLE - use the new medium jewelry tag, color it with the bump as the nipple - add a colored rim - instant tiny baby bottle!  Fun huh?

I have no clue what I'll be posting tomorrow - Cross your fingers that the Inspiration Fairy gets her act together and shows up today with ideas for some of the requests y'all have sent me. 

I did see a scrapbook challenge I could do....

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Wow, how simple is this. Great idea on the jewelry tag, I've seen it used for a fence, but never thought of a baby bottle, clever! Looking forward to tomorrow's blog, and what your IF has come up with. Tku for your wonderful ideas.

Veronica said...

I'm lovin' the sb challenges so won't be disappointed if you post one...

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Go for it! I love the scrapbook challenges. Also love this baby bottle, I am the lucky recipient of one of these. too cute.

Elizabeth said...

this is so cute! and on it's own it would make a great card front! thank you so much!

- missimagination.com

CORSAI57 said...

great idea thank you for sharing.