Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Girls

I really do have a couple more baby ideas in work but I'm still on that Scrappin' Challenge jag and need to make hay while the sun shines (That is a weird phrase to come out of this city girl - must have come from Mom - her dad was a farmer)
This is for the February Sketch challenge at Challenge Masters - it was a darling sketch - the row of circles was suggested as a row of varied sizes all mixed up - but I had so much going on with the pattern paper I simplified the sketch.  Then all the circles I had already punched were in a pile on the corner of the page and  I decided I liked them there so I glued them down.

Confession - I have been hoarding this paper since 2006.  I bought an extra pack just as it was retiring because I loved it and then I couldn't bring myself to cut into it.  Is that the most ridiculous scrappers habit there is?  Well, I'm guilty but trying to reform.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so there with you on hoarding!!! I've heard there is a HA (Hoarders Anonymous) group. I"ve got paper that I bought when I first joined in 2004! Slowly but surely we will beat this habit!!
Good luck and lovely layout!

Veronica said...

Great layout! I like this sketch.

Stef H said...

what beautiful girls on such a beautiful page. i absolutely love those circles!

and oooooooo am i ever guilty of hoarding too!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

great layout and pictures. I like the circles but I'm not good with my circle cutter, so I seldom do things with circles unless I can punch them.

I do the same thing with paper. I have enough hoarded that I could easily wallpaper my whole house. HA! Then all my SU stuff would match and look like it's supposed to be there.

hugs,

Ruby said...

...me too with a capital "H". I just know that I will one day beat this, but who's trying! Lovely girls, not a scrapbooker, but love the layout nonetheless.

Scrapping Haven said...

You are not the only one. I'm the biggest hoarder. But I just realized it and I'm trying to work on it. lol
Hugs,
Ray