Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Theresa!

I know I've shown you a couple of M&M characters before but I am repeating that idea today for a reason. 

Theresa, my best neighbor EVER who moved away because her husband is a mean horrible person who took a job out of state and ripped her away from me (actually a nice man but I haven't forgiven him yet), loves M&Ms and Valentines day is her birthday and Purple is her favorite color sooooooooooooooooo........................ 


They haven't invented a purple M&M character yet (that I know of) so I did it for them.  Theresa, this one is for you - sneakers 'cuz you love them - rolling pin to represent your baking skills - eyes peering sideways to reflect your 'scaredy cat tendencies, and a free hand because I know you always have one - ready to reach out and help somebody else (usually me)

Theresa, I hope your birthday is fantastic.  I love you!  And the card is the mail (or it will be tomorrow)

HUGS!!!!!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

can i be ur new best friend? will you make me a super duper card like this?????

not only is your work absolutely to die for fabulous, but you had me laughing at your story!

thanks for sharing!

hugs ♥

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a sweet friend you are! Lovely card!!

Gaby said...

Lucky people that have you as a friend.

I love the the way, you explained the look of that cutie.
Very thoughtful!

Have a great week.

Whimcees said...

Theresa will love it! You are a good friend - including all those elements of her personality also says a lot of what a good friend you are to do this! :<)

You stay warm and enjoy the week!

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Sharkas said...

You know, I never thought about it, but there isn't a purple one. There definitely should be. She is just adorable.

hugs

Vivienne said...

After reading the first bit, and then looking at the pic, my first thought was that the M&M was holding a plank of wood ready to hit Theresa's hubby!

Love your blog. Love punch art.

Vivienne (Australia).

Ellen Kemper said...

LOL Vivienne!

Nothing to stop her from hitting him with the rolling pin, huh?

I like the way you think!