Monday, February 8, 2010

Book of He - Love your Uniform

I don't have to feel guilty about showing you punch addicts my scrapbooking - if I make it the second post of the day....  And I really am trying to get my scrapbook groove going again.  It was my love long before cards and punch art consumed me.

I did this for a challenge on yet another scrapbook challenge group I joined.  The challenge was to scrapbook about your "significant other" and use the word 'love' in the title.  Pretty good challenge for the month of February right?

Well, my hubby isn't that fond of having his photo taken (although he is a terribly handsome fella) so a BOOK OF HE will have to be very creative. 

I really like the way this turned out.
I journaled on a transparency - new for me and attached it with some fabulous clips that SU sells.  You probably can't read what I wrote- so you don't have to strain yourselves to figure out what I could possibly write about my hubby's closet, here it is:

Starched shirt, suit and tie - it has been the 'uniform' for over 30 years and comes off within moments of arriving home.  This is a big loss for me, because you look so FINE with it on.  Yeah, I know you look fine all the time... but I love those days when we have a meeting or award program for the girls and you don't have time to change.  I like to be seen with my own personal GQ guy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE seeing your Scrapbooking. And I will email you a special scrapbook page inspired by you and your punch art! And more George Clooney is ALWAYS welcome. No, I am not too old to know who he is...in fact I had a friend in his latest movie. So I have a two degrees of seperations of Kevin Bacon connection to him too! LOL. Thanks again. More SCRAPING please!

Veronica said...

Love this, Ellen.

Anonymous said...

how sweet!
stampwithme123(at)juno(dot)com

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Great page, and great journaling. My hubby's uniform is jeans and a polo, so it's a rare day when I get to see him in a suit. I do love the GQ look.

hugs,