Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am a winner!

Woo Hoo  YES!!!!  {{{ happy dance}}}   P-A-R-T-Y    Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah



Ummm....  did I ever tell y'all I like to win prizes?


My buddies from VC_Rocks will attest to the truth of this statement.  And today is a good day (see evidence above) because I am a winner!

I won the very first challenge at Scrap the Art

Does my happiness diminish because there were just a few entries - oh no!  These are real artists - the kinda people that make cool stuff out of their very own heads and hands.  COOL STUFF!

Am I a competitive person?  No, not really.  I am a very good (and experienced) loser.

But when I win - I get excited !

Must be a result of the first win I can remember.  Along about second grade, I guessed how many jelly beans were in the jar at our class Valentine's Day party.  And the jar of jelly beans was the prize.  Guess I reenact that sugar high with each subsequent victory.

Anyway - y'all go over and check out the current challenge at Scrap the Art and see what you can do using art as your inspiration!

9 comments:

CarrieNixon said...

Congrats! And you shouldn't be surprised, you do amazing work!

Stef H said...

wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo! and scrap the art no less. this wks challenge is awesome too!

hugs

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous!!! I love a happy winner, lol! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Alene

Whimcees said...

WOW!

I checked it out - fantastic card! Congratulations Ellen! :<) Love it!

Wishing you a happy Sunday!

Barbara Diane

Lucy said...

Wonderful I'm very happy for you, but not surprised. I'm sure that you raised the expectations for the next entry.

Joyce M said...

Good for you, Ellen! You're always a winner in my book. Your creations are always amanzing to me. Not sure how you figure out how to make so many things, people, critters by punch are - amazing.

Veronica said...

Congratulations, Ellen!! Way to go!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Oh, Geez! And right before VC starts, too. We will never hear the end of it.

LOLOLOL! Congrats, my friend, you deserve any prizes you get......well, maybe not ALL of them, especially if you get them just to keep you from asking "DO I GET A PRIZE?" over and over. TeeHee.

Have a great day, gonna go over and see what you made to win, I'm sure it's fantastical.

Hugs,