Friday, February 19, 2010

Paper Flowers

Mother-in-law's birthday is next week.  I decided to 'recycle' my red Valentine's flower vase with some flowers that will last a LONG time to brighten her room.  This is a hodgepodge of two dies in the Big Shot - Daisies #2 and Flower Layers.  I matched them up willy nilly and put them on bamboo skewers.  Quick and Easy. 

Colors are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal and Basic Black - these match (hopefully) the colors in the clown pictures she has.  She loves clowns and bright colors. It is definitely cheery!



3 comments:

Stef H said...

willy nilly? looks like it took a looooonnnngggg time - at least it would me! this is gorgeous.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

too cute, love them.

hugs

Carol said...

Brilliant idea, which hope you dont' mind I will be copying.